THE ENTOMOLOGIST BITE BALM
Soothe insect bites with the power of botanicals. Handcrafted from 100% natural essential oils, beeswax and shea butter, The Entomologist Bite Balm comes in a limited edition .75oz jar with etched lid.
MADE WITH: Oman Frankincense, Lavender, Thyme, Sea Buckthorn, Rosemary, Clove, Peppermint, Cedar, Geranium, Shea Butter, & Bees wax (harvested from DL's hives)
No phthalates • No parabens • No synthetic dyes • No formaldehyde • Cruelty-free. Each ingredient in The Entomologist Bite Balm is 100% natural or naturally-derived as defined by ISO 9235 – Natural Aromatic Raw Materials Vocabulary.
• Bees Wax: (Harvested from Founder/Perfumer Douglas Little's own hives) Creates a protective yet breathable barrier, helping the balm stay on the skin
• Shea Butter: Helps to calm bites with its high concentration of vitamin E
• Oman Frankincense: The boswellic acids found in frankincense have powerful antiseptic properties and help reduce inflammation
• Thyme: Antibacterial and antifungal properties to reduce irritation
• Sea Buckthorn: Contains linoleic acid that acts as a moisturizing ingredient
• Lavender: Antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties to help skin heal
• Peppermint: Creates a cooling sensation on the skin that can help with burning, stinging, and itching
• Rosemary, Clove, Cedar, Geranium: This botanical blend has anti-inflammatory, anesthetic, and antibacterial properties that help soothe irritation and itchiness
|ORGANIC BEES WAX||ORGANIC WAX||Natural|
|COCOS NUCIFERA||ORGANIC COCONUT OIL||Botanical|
|AVOCADO OIL||AVOCADO OIL||Botanical|
|VITELLARIA PARADOXA||SHEA BUTTER||Botanical|
|BOSWELLIA SACRA||OMAN FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL||Botanical|
|LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA||LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL & ABSOLUTE||Botanical|
|PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS||GERANIUM FLOWER ESSENTIAL OIL||Botanical|
|THYMUS VULGARIS||MOROCCAN THYME LEAF OIL||Botanical|
|SALVIA ROSMARINUS||ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL||Botanical|
|MENTHA X PIPERITA||STEAM-DISTILLED PEPPERMINT OIL||Botanical|
|CINNAMOMUM VERUM||CINNAMON OIL||Botanical|
|SYZYGIUM AROMATICUM||INDONESIAN CLOVE OIL||Botanical|
|BURSERA GRAVEOLENS||PALO SANTO BERRY OIL||Botanical|
|HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES||SEA BUCKTHORN ABSOLUTE||Botanical|
|JUNIPERUS MEXICANA||CEDAR ESSENTIAL OIL||Botanical|
What are the Bite Balm's benefits?
• 100% natural ingredients
• Signature blend of specific essential oils known to soothe insect bites
• Moisturizing effects of shea butter, coconut oil, and avocado oil
• Aromatherapeutic fragrance that is both invigorating and purifying
The Entomologist Bite Balm should be applied liberally 4-6 times daily on insect bites. If swelling and redness persist, consult your health care practitioner. For external use only.
The Entomologist is a walk through the herb garden with freshly crushed thyme leaves, soft geranium, sun-warmed cedar and sparks of clove. The fragrance is herbal and spicy, inspiring feelings of invigoration and overall well-being.
RETURNS: We only accept returns for defective or damaged products. If you’d like to sample the fragrance first, we recommend you start with one of our Discovery Sets or take our Fragrance Finder Quiz for a personally recommended scent.
SHIPPING: At this time, we can only ship within the contiguous United States. If you need to find an international retailer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free shipping on orders of $125 or more. Otherwise, a $10 flat shipping fee applies.
CALMING & PURIFYING
Herbs, plants, and flowers are nature's medicine cabinet and go far beyond their cosmetic use. With the Entomologist Bite Balm, you'll not only benefit from its ability to soothe the skin, but you may also experience the invigorating, purifying, and restorative aromatherapy benefits of these pure botanical ingredients.
Soothes the skin, energizes and purifies the mind & soul.
Calms irritated skin, keeps the mind grounded and relaxed.
Anti-inflammatory properties as well as calming benefits.
THE ENTOMOLOGIST BITE BALM